Biglietto Unico / Urbs Picta Card is be available in three variations. For tourists, the Biglietto Unico / Urbs Picta Card may be valid for 48 or 72 hours (on sale respectively at 28 and 35 euros) and includes the use of public transport in the price. For residents of the Province of Padua, a 6-month Biglietto Unico / Urbs Picta Card is available (cost 25 euros).
The Biglietto Unico / Urbs Picta Card will guarantee entry to:
- Scrovegni Chapel
- Palace of the Reason - closed on Mondays (except bank holidays)
- San Michele Oratory - closed on Mondays (except bank holidays)
- Church of SS. Filippo and Giacomo at the Eremitani
- Oratory of San Giorgio - closed on Mondays
- Basilica of the Saint
- Chapel of the Carrarese Palace - closed on Mondays
- Baptistery of the Cathedral
The Urbs Picta ticket is valid for 48h or 72h from the moment you enter the first site.
Visitors must keep the ticket and show it at the ticket office of each site included in the Urbs Picta itinerary.