1. This section contains information relating to the management of www.ne-t.it with regard to the processing of the data of users of www.cappelladegliscrovegni.it
2. This information notice is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Personal Data Protection Code, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with www.cappelladegliscrovegni.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. This information is provided only for www.cappelladegliscrovegni.ite and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of www.ne-t.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, in accordance with Article 8, c.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, he or she must legitimise his or her consent by means of authorisation from his or her parents or legal guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Owner of the Data
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2 - Data processor
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, upon appointment by the data controller, the data controller of the website www.ne-t.it is: Attorney Carlo Bettio.
3 - Place of data processing
1. The data processing generated by the use of www.ne-t.it takes place at Ne-t by Telerete Nordest srl, located in Seconda Strada 14/16/18 - 35129 Padova
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the person in charge of the processing or persons appointed by him/her for this purpose at the relevant premises.
III - COOKIES
IV - PROCESSED DATA
1 - Method of data processing
1. As is the case with all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during the users' visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of visit; Website page
- Referral and exit web pages
- eventually the number of clicks
2. The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the correct operation of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site decide to make public by means of the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility regarding possible violations of the law. It is the user's responsibility to verify that he or she has permission to enter the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no longer than one year from collection
2. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summarised information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his/her browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences that you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support You can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
5 - Social Network Plugins
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which you should refer to:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The website www.cappelladegliscrovegni.it therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or limitation of processing concerning him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. C) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: info@cappelladegliscrovegni.(it)
4. If the processing is based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) "express consent to use" or on Art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) "express consent to use genetic, biometric, health-related data, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin or political opinions", the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Similarly, in the event of a breach of the legislation, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority responsible for supervising processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15 et seq. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
VI - TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Garante for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Garante), so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people in charge of organising the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. If there are significant changes or updates, we will notify users accordingly.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 17/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.